INDICATION for Maternity Belt
– Maternity Belt designed to reduce Pain on the Low Back, Sacro-iliac & Pelvic regions during pregnancy.
– Abdominal instability & muscle weakness during pregnancy.
– Abdominal lumbar loads during pregnancy.
Maternity Belt FEATURES
– Maternity belt is excellent breathable & ventilated fabric material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Light slim structures for under clothing & a long time use.
– Main strap for adjustable compression & Support
– Allowing posterior reinforcements on lumbar- region & reducing abdominal lumbar loads.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Effective class for Prevention,
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon
Categories: Back Supports & Braces
Tags: Are pregnancy support belts safe?, best maternity belt, Can a maternity belt hurt baby?, How many hours a day should you wear a maternity support belt?, How to use maternity belt, Maternity Belt, Maternity belt after delivery, Maternity belt price, Maternity belt size chart, maternity support belt, Post maternity belt, When should I start wearing a maternity belt?