INDICATION for TLSO Brace with Pulley Strap System
– TLSO Brace with Pulley Strap System used for Disc Herniation & Degeneration (Slipped disc)
– Osteoporosis (Gradual bone disintegration)
– Acute Lumbar Sacral Sprain & Strain
– Spondylolisthesis (Vertebral dislocation)
– Spondylolysis & Spondylitis
– Spinal Stenosis (Narrowing of the spinal canal)
– Pre- & Post-surgical treatment
– Post-Operative Laminectomy (Widening of the spinal canal)
– Post-Operative Discectomy (Removal of herniated disc)
– Thoracolumbar Compression fractures
TLSO Brace with Pulley Strap System FEATURES
– Excellent breathable & ventilated Elastic material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Light slim structures for a long time use.
– Pulley Side strap for adjustable compression & stabilization easily
– Allowing posterior reinforcements on Thoracic lumbar-sacral region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with Detachable Spinal Shaped Back Plate (42cm).
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to help the rehabilitation of the site of injury.
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polypropylene, Rubber, Polyethylene
Tags: Back brace for thoracic compression fracture, How do you put a back brace on a strap?, How long do you wear a TLSO?, How many hours a day do you wear a TLSO brace?, Thoracic Back Brace Posture Corrector, TLSO back brace for compression fracture, TLSO back brace near Me, TLSO Brace, TLSO brace price, tlso brace size chart, TLSO Brace with Pulley Strap System, TLSO thoracic Full back brace, What is a TLSO brace compression fracture?