– Proprioception of the Ankle
– Ankle Instability & Laxity
– Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
– Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion & Eversion)
– Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
– Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages)
– Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries
– Allowing excellent warmth and Compression on the Ankle region.
– Neoprene materials for firm support & compression
– Adjustable compression by additional Cross Strap
– Allowing Collateral reinforcements on Malleoli with side stays
– Heel Opening for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Easy & simple wear by Elastic Sleeve style with shoe.
– Adjustable compression by posterior upper Velcro Fasteners
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to improve the function of the injured part
Polyester, Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Aluminum
Tags: ankle brace, ankle brace for sprain near me, Ankle sprain, ankle sprain treatment, Ankle Stabilizer brace, Ankle Support Brace, ankle support egypt, Ankle support for sprain, Ankle support for walking, ankle wrap, best ankle brace, Best ankle support, best ankle support for arthritis, Cross Strap Ankle Support with Stays