INDICATION for Elastic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis
– Elastic lumbar sacral orthosis used for Disc Herniation & Degeneration (Slipped disc)
– Osteoporosis (Gradual bone disintegration)
– Acute Lumbar Sacral Sprain & Strain
– Spondylolisthesis (Vertebral dislocation)
– Spondyloysis & Spondylitis
Elastic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis FEATURES
– Excellent Elastic material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Lumbar Sacral Orthosis with 30cm height allowing firm compression & Stabilization.
– Additional Side straps for adjustable compression & stabilization
– Allowing posterior reinforcements on the lumbar-sacral region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with 4 spinal shaped stays.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Nylon, Rubber, Polyethylene
Tags: egypt, Elastic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis, How do you put on a LSO brace?, lumbar sacral orthosis, Lumbar Sacral orthosis cost, lumbar-sacral orthosis sagittal-coronal control, Lumbosacral orthosis, Lumbosacral orthosis brace, Lumbosacral orthosis indications, Lumbosacral Support Brace, price, What is an LSO brace used for?, What is Lumbar Sacral Orthosis?