INDICATION for Laced Ankle Stabilizer
– Proprioception of the Ankle
– Muscle weakness of the Ankle
– Ankle Slight Injuries, Traumas & contusions
– Ankle Instability & Laxity
– Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
– Plantar & Lateral Tendonitis & Irritations
– Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion & Eversion)
Laced Ankle StabilizerFEATURES
– Allowing warmth and Compression on the Ankle region.
– Mesh materials for user’s maximum comfort & fitting with Heel Opening
– Adjustable compression by additional Cross Strap
– Allowing Collateral reinforcements on Malleoli with side stays
– Easy & simple wear by laced fastener with shoe.
– Adjustable compression by Lased Front Fasteners
– Useful for protecting weaken muscles & preventing sports injuries
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Prevention, Warmth, Compression product including pain relief functions
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Nylon, Rubber, PP