– Proprioception of the Ankle
– Muscle weakness of the Ankle
– Ankle Slight Injuries, Traumas & contusions
– Ankle Instability & Laxity
– Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
– Plantar & Lateral Tendonitis & Irritations
– Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion & Eversion)
– Allowing warmth and Compression on the Ankle region.
– Mesh materials for user’s maximum comfort & fitting with Heel Opening
– Adjustable compression by additional Cross Strap
– Allowing Collateral reinforcements on Malleoli with side stays
– Easy & simple wear by laced fastener with shoe.
– Adjustable compression by Lased Front Fasteners
– Useful for protecting weaken muscles & preventing sports injuries
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Prevention, Warmth, Compression product including pain relief functions
Polyester, Nylon, Rubber, PP