INDICATION for LSO Brace with Inflatable Compression System
– LSO Brace with Inflatable Compression System for Disc Herniation & Degeneration (Slipped disc).
– Osteoporosis (Gradual bone disintegration).
– Acute Lumbar Sacral Sprain & Strain.
– Spondylolisthesis (Vertebral dislocation).
– Spondylolysis & Spondylitis.
– Spinal Stenosis (Narrowing of the spinal canal).
– Pre- & Post-surgical treatment.
– Post-Operative Laminectomy (Widening of the spinal canal).
– Post-Operative Discectomy (Removal of herniated disc).
– Lumbar Compression fractures.
LSO Brace with Inflatable Compression System FEATURES
– Inflatable Air Bag for patient’s maximum fitting, wear & additional compression on the Lumbar region
– Excellent breathable & ventilated Elastic material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Light Skin Friendly structures for long time use.
– Central supplementary Straps for adjustable & additional compression & stabilization.
– Front Double Straps for adjustable anterior reinforcements for intra-abdominal pressure & Stabilization
– Allowing posterior & anterior reinforcements on the lumbar-sacral region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with Spinal Shaped Back Plate (36cm) & Front Plate(31cm).
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polypropylene, Rubber, Polyethylene, Polyacetal, Nickel
Tags: best lso brace, lso brace, LSO Brace with Inflatable Compression System, LSO with Inflatable Compression System, lumbar sacral brace, lumbosacral brace, Lumbosacral orthosis, Lumbosacral orthosis indications, lumbosacral spine, lumbosacral strain, What is a lso brace?, What is an LSO brace used for?