– Ventilated LSO with Side Cross Straps for Disc Herniation and Degeneration (Slipped disc).
– Osteoporosis (Gradual bone disintegration).
– Acute Lumbar Sacral Sprain & Strain.
– Spondylolisthesis (Vertebral dislocation).
– Spondyloysis & Spondylitis.
– Pre- & Post-surgical treatment.
– Excellent breathable & ventilated Elastic material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Lumbar Sacral Orthosis with 32cm height allowing firm compression & Stabilization.
– Double Side Cross straps & Abdominal Straps for adjustable compression & stabilization.
– Allowing posterior reinforcements on lumbar-sacral region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with 2 spinal shaped Stainless steel stays.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to
improve the function of the injured part
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polypropylene, Rubber, Stainless Steel, POM
Categories: Back Supports & Braces
Tags: Acute Lumbosacral Sprain belt, back sprain treatment, How long does it take for a lumbosacral strain to heal?, Is it good to wear belt for back pain?, Is lumbosacral strain serious?, Lumbar sprain how long to heal, Lumbar sprain vs herniated disk, Lumbar strain recovery time, Lumbar strain symptoms, orthopedic belt for back pain, orthopedic belt for back pain for female, Ventilated LSO with Side Cross Straps for Disc Herniation, What is the fastest home remedy for back pain?