INDICATION for Adjustable Maternity Support Belt
– Adjustable Maternity Support Belt used for the Pain on the Low Back, Sacro-iliac & Pelvic regions during pregnancy.
– Abdominal instability & muscle weakness during pregnancy.
– Also the Maternity Support used to the Abdominal lumbar loads during pregnancy.
Adjustable Maternity Support Belt FEATURES
– Excellent breathable & ventilated fabric material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Light slim structures for under clothing & a long time use.
– Main Double straps for adjustable compression & Support.
– Maternity Support Belt Allowing posterior reinforcements on lumbar- region & increasing intra-abdominal pressure with 2 spinal shaped stays.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Effective class for Prevention,
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene
Categories: Back Supports & Braces
Tags: Adjustable Maternity Support, Adjustable Maternity Support Belt, after pregnancy belt price, Best maternity belt after delivery, Best maternity support belt, how to wear post pregnancy belt, Maternity Support, post pregnancy belt, post pregnancy belt uses, Pregnancy support belt for pelvic pain