– Cervical Whiplash Injuries (sprains & strains).
– Cervical Disc Herniation.
– Cervical Minor Trauma.
– Post Operative Care.
– Discogenic Disorder.
– Mild Stabilization & Support on Neck Region
– Skin Friendly Liner for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable Stabilization by Back Velcro
– Reinforced High Density Form for stable Support
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Effective class for Prevention, Warmth, Compressions
Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon
Tags: Best Cervical Collar, best neck brace for arthritis, cervical collar, cervical collar for neck pain, Cervical collar measurement, Cervical collar types, cervical collar types and uses, Flamingo Cervical Collar, Foam Cervical collar, Philadelphia collar vs cervical collar, Soft Cervical Collar, Soft cervical collar side effects, Soft cervical collar sizes, soft collar