INDICATION for Philadelphia Cervical Collar (Tracheostomy)
– Cervical Whiplash Injuries (sprains & strains).
– Cervical Disc Herniation.
– Cervical Minor Trauma.
– Post Operative Protection & Discectomy.
– Cervical Syndrome.
Philadelphia Cervical Collar (Tracheostomy) FEATURES
– Quick Easy & precise fitting and comfortable use
– Firm immobilization & Support on Neck Region
– Skin Friendly form for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable Stabilization by Side Velcro
– Reinforced Front & Back Shells for firm stabilization
– Tracheal Opening for ventilation
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to improve the function of the injured part
Fibers & Materials
Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene
Tags: Best Cervical Collar, best neck brace for arthritis, cervical collar, cervical collar for neck pain, Cervical collar measurement, Cervical collar types, cervical collar types and uses, Philadelphia Cervical Collar, Philadelphia Cervical Collar (Tracheostomy), Philadelphia cervical Collar price, Philadelphia Cervical Collar size, philadelphia collar, Philadelphia collar indications, Philadelphia collar vs cervical collar, Philadelphia collar vs hard collar, Tracheostomy collar