– Cervical Whiplash Injuries (sprains & strains)
– Cervical Disc Herniation
– Cervical arthritis
– Post Operative Protection & Discectomy
– Cervical Syndrome
– Quick Easy & precise fitting and comfortable use
– Firm immobilization & Support on Neck Region
– Skin Friendly form for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable Stabilization by Side Velcro
– Tracheal Opening for ventilation
– Removable Cushion Liner for easy washing
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to improve the function of the injured part
Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene
Tags: Best Cervical Collar, best neck brace for arthritis, cervical collar, cervical collar for neck pain, Cervical collar measurement, Cervical collar types, cervical collar types and uses, Hard cervical collar, philadelphia collar, Reinforced Cervical Collar, Rigid cervical collar, Tracheostomy collar