INDICATION for Wrist & Thumb Splint with Boa
– Wrist & Thumb splint with Boa used to Slight distortions, Sprains, and Strains in the wrist and thumb.
– Tendonitis, Bursitis, and Osteoarthritis of the wrist, thumb, and hand.
– Stabilization and immobilization after Surgery or injury.
– De Quervain disease and Thumb Synovitis.
Wrist & Thumb Splint with Boa FEATURES
– Skin Friendly form for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
– Allowing excellent Stabilization on the wrist & hand region.
– Palm Aluminum Stay for maximum Stabilization & Immobilization.
– The BOA® Fit System provides the easy way to the user to adjust the compression power by turning the dial.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to
improve the function of the injured part
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Nylon, Polyurethane, Cotton, Rubber
Categories: Hand Braces, Finger & Thumb Splints
Tags: Best thumb Wrist Brace, best wrist and thumb support for arthritis, medi thumb support, Thumb and wrist Brace for tendonitis, thumb brace, thumb splint, wrist & thumb splint, Wrist & Thumb Splint with Boa, Wrist and thumb brace for carpal tunnel, Wrist and Thumb Support, wrist brace, Wrist Brace with thumb Spica, Wrist Brace with Thumb Support, wrist splint, wrist support brace