INDICATION for Short Air Cam Stirrup Walking Fracture Boot
– Fractures of Malleoli, Tibia & Fibula
– Fractures of the foot & forepart of the foot
– Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the ankle & foot
– Ankle Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages)
– Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries
Short Air Cam Stirrup Walking Fracture Boot FEATURES
– Walking Boot for Fractures & other foot injuries
– Reinforced Plantar cover shell for stable steps
– Collateral Stays & Anterior Shells for foot firm stabilization
– Velcro Fasteners for adjustable fitting and stabilization
– Air Pouch for user’s maximum fitting
– Plantar form insole & Foot Liner cover for user’s maximum comfort.
– Non-slip zigzag-shaped on the boot sole
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Fibers & Materials
Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon, PE, POM