– ROM Knee Brace used for Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery.
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the knee
– Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the knee region.
– Sprains, Injuries & lesions on the knee ligaments.
– Fractures of Femur, Tibia & Fibula.
– ROM Knee Brace Allowing the limitation of ROM on the Knee joint with the Dial Pin Lock system for Immobilization & Stabilization.
– Extension limitation at: 0 ~ 90◦(every 15◦) Flexion limitation at: 0 ~ 135◦(every 15◦).
– Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style.
– Collateral ROM Hinges for lateral reinforcements, Immobilization & Stabilization with restriction of Knee movement.
– Form Liners & Pads for the user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable compression by Triple Upper & Lower Velcro Straps.
– Divided left or right and the Length can be easy adjustable by screws properly.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Aluminum, Nickel, Steel, Polyester, Nylon, PU, PP, POM