INDICATION for Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace with Revolving Dial Lock
– ROM Knee Brace used for ACL(Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries)
– PCL(Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries)
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the knee
– Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the knee region
– Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery
– Sprains, Injuries & lesion on the knee ligaments
– Fractures of Femur, Tibia & Fibula
Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace with Revolving Dial Lock FEATURES
– Divided as ACL or PCL as Anterior & Posterior Frames positioning
– Allowing the limitation of ROM on the Knee joint with Revolving Dial Lock system for Immobilization & Stabilization
– Extension limitation at: 0 ~ 90◦(every 15◦) Flexion limitation at: 0 ~ 135◦(every 15◦)
– Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style
– Collateral ROM Hinges for lateral reinforcements, Immobilization & Stabilization with restriction of Knee movement
– Form Liners & Pads for the user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable compression by Double Upper & Lower Velcro Straps
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Fibers & Materials
Aluminum, Steel, Polyester, Nylon, PU, PP, POM
Tags: ACL, adjustable hinged knee brace, Best ROM Knee Brace, hinged knee brace, Knee Brace, Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace, ROM Knee Brace, Rom knee brace 18, ROM knee brace Instructions, rom knee brace price, Should I wear knee brace all day?, What is a ROM brace used for?, What is ROM knee brace?, What is the best knee support for ligament damage?