-Post-Operative ROM Hip Joint Orthosis with Dial Pin Lock used for Post Operative Stabilization after Full Hip replacement.
– Femoral Head Resection
-Fractures & poor bone quality (Osteoporosis)
– Subluxations & Dislocations on the hip joints
– Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the hip
– Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the hip region
– Sprains, Injuries & lesion on the hip & femoral region
– Allowing the limitation of ROM on the Hip joint with Dial Pin Lock system for Immobilization & Stabilization
– Extension limitation at: 0 ~ 90◦(every 15◦) Flexion limitation at: 0 ~ 135◦(every 15◦)
– Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style
– Lateral Hip ROM Hinge for lateral reinforcements, Immobilization & Stabilization with restriction of Hip & Leg movement
– Form Liners & Pads for the user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Adjustable compression by Velcro Straps on Shoulder, waist & thigh
– Divided left or right and the fitting can be easily adjustable by fasteners properly
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Steel, Aluminum, Nickel, Polyester, Nylon, PU, PP, POM
Tags: hip abduction, hip abduction brace, hip abduction brace price, hip abduction orthosis, Hip Joint Orthosis, Hip Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis Price, hip orthosis brace, Hip orthosis types, Hip orthotics, hkafo, Post-Operative ROM Hip Joint Orthosis with Dial Pin Lock, What is a hip abduction brace?, What is a swash brace?, What is hip orthosis?