INDICATION for Air Cam Walking Fracture Boot
– Air cam walking fracture boot used for Fractures of Malleoli, Tibia & Fibula.
– Fractures of the foot & forepart of the foot.
– Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery.
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the ankle & foot.
– Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages).
– Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries.
FEATURES Air Cam Walking Fracture Boot
– Walking Boot for Fractures & other foot injuries.
– Reinforced Plantar cover shell for stable steps.
– Collateral Steel Stays for foot firm stabilization.
– Velcro Fasteners for adjustable fitting and stabilization.
– Air Pouch for user’s maximum fitting.
– Plantar form insole & Foot Liner cover for user’s maximum comfort.
– Non-slip zigzag-shaped on the boot sole.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Products with the Highest support force to
help the rehabilitation of the site of injury
Fibers & Materials
Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyester, PE, Rubber, Steel, Nickel