-knee immobilizer brace used for Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the knee
– Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the knee region
– Sprains, Injuries & lesion on the knee ligaments
– knee immobilizer brace for Fractures of Femur, Tibia & Fibula
– knee immobilizer brace Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style with Triple Velcro Straps
– Excellent Skin-Friendly Form material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– Collateral Immobilizing Stays for lateral reinforcements, Immobilization & Stabilization with restriction of Knee movement
– 54cm = 22 inch Length
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to
improve the function of the injured part
Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon, POM, Aluminum
Tags: Difference between knee brace and knee immobilizer, How long to wear knee immobilizer, Knee Immobilizer, Knee Immobilizer Amazon, Knee immobilizer brace, Knee immobilizer from hospital, knee immobilizer indications, Knee Immobilizer lengths, Knee Immobilizer Long, Knee Immobilizer price, Knee Immobilizer size chart, Knee immobilizer Splint, Knee immobilizer uses, orthopedic knee immobilizer, short knee immobilizer brace, What is a knee immobilizer used for