INDICATION for Hip Support
-Hip support used for Subluxations & Dislocations on the hip joints.
– Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the hip & Pelvic region.
– Post Traumatic rehabilitation after lesion in the hip region.
– Sprains, Injuries, and lesion on the hip & femoral region.
Hip Support FEATURES
– Excellent breathable & ventilated Elastic material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
– hip support Allowing warmth & compression on the pelvic, hip & femoral region.
-hip support Useful for supporting, stabilizing the hip region.
– Easy & simple wear by Full Open Wrap Style with Velcro fasteners.
Dr.MED products are classified as four classes.
The various products can cover preventing injuries to rehabilitation after surgery.
Optimized product for us to improve the function of the injured part
Fibers & Materials
Tags: Best hip Brace, Do hip supports work?, Does compression help with hip pain?, Hip brace for dislocation, Hip stabilizer brace, Hip Support, Hip support brace for dogs, Hip support for elderly, Hip support for running, Hip support for walking, How can I help my hip joint?, What is a hip stabilizer?, What is the purpose of a hip brace?